Page Banner

Royalty Owners

We are committed to providing a high level of service to our land and royalty owners. If you are an owner, please see the information below for help regarding your interests.

Direct Deposit/ACH

You can request that your revenue check be deposited directly into your bank or savings account using the form below. Please download, fill it out completely, and email the form to

Owner Change of Address Form

Please keep us apprised of your current mailing address, phone number, and email address. If there is a change to any of your contact information, please let us know using the form below. Please send a completed version of the form to to request a change of address.

W-9 Forms

Federal law requires us to have a valid federal tax ID number for reporting any payments made to you. If we do not have a valid tax ID for you, please download the W-9 form below, fill it in, and send it to us at For individuals, a valid tax ID number is your social security number. If you have questions about this form or why we need this information, please contact us.

Transfer Interest Instructions

See the form below for instructions and requirements for submitting documentation relating to the transfer or conveyance of mineral interests.

Contact Us

For general inquiries, please direct questions to


12377 Merit Dr. #450, Dallas, TX 75251